Spread the Love!
23rd March 2020
Do you have an everyday hero in your life, who could seriously use some good Usborne books?
A healthcare provider, working tirelessly to help protect Canadians from Covid-19.
A single mom, doing a phenomenal job raising those kiddies, even in a pandemic (you go, girl!).
A teacher, who won't be able to finish off the year with their classroom.
Anyone who could really use the cheer-up a good book (or a few!) brings.
Whoever it is, we want to know! Nominate someone in the comments below, with a description of why they would be a perfect candidate to receive $50 of free books!
MARCH 23rd WINNER – Tina Zicker-Senior
“Tina is a nurse working the front lines of all of this. Training other nurses on protocols and policy’s during this scary time. She has two young boys at home. Her youngest son is very immune compromised, so it is crucial they stay inside and healthy! While she is out working long long hours her husband is home caring for their kids.”
MARCH 24th WINNER – Leanne Cody
“Jennifer Dowdeswell: I want to nominate Leanne because she’s an amazing teacher who goes above and beyond to help my son with learning. She loves him for who he is and wants nothing but the best for his future. I know she’s missing her school kids and would love more wonderful books to teach her two littles at home"
MARCH 25th WINNER – Terry Nye
“She has cared for our 2 children for the last 5 years in her home, as well as many others over the years! She is caring and compassionate and we are so grateful for her!! She could also share these books with her adorable grandbabies!”
MARCH 26th WINNER – Ruth Thompson
"Ruth Thompson, my hero! The best mom who is not only working full time from home but also keeping her 6-year-old busy. She always put her son’s well-being first to provide the best future for him all while being both Mom and Dad. This would help provide some great activities for her son. ❤️"
Here's the fine print:
1. This contest is open to all parents/guardians of children between the ages of 0 and 16 who live in Canada
2. To enter, simply visit the . Each time you post a photo or video as a comment on the current week's draw post, you will be entered in the draw. Share the main post on your own timeline and be sure to tag your independent Usborne consultant's business page.
3. There will be a new contest post and new draw every day starting March 23rd so enter as often as you like. We will do a random draw of eligible entries and announce the winner the following business day.
4. By submitting entries, parents/guardians acknowledge their child/ren’s photos and/or videos are publicly available on Facebook. By participating in this contest, you grant permission for Usborne Books at Home to use the photos/videos, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for fundraising, publicity or other purposes to help promote UBAH. We reserve the right to remove any offensive or inappropriate content at our discretion.
5. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
6. No purchase necessary. Prizes will be delivered to any Canadian address at no cost to you.